Thursday, May 16, 2019

The Morgan's Movements 2019 {Week 18}

One morning, our dear neighbor came over to tell us he was calling EMS for our other neighbor. He didn't want the boys to be alarmed. I was grateful for that warning. It was a bit unnerving for us watching an ambulance in our driveway for over an hour. The boys were a bit nervous and I cried some for sure. We prayed for our neighbor and made her cards, too. Thankfully, it was blood sugar related and they were able to get her feeling better. 




  

That night, Mason and I headed to a local even called Summer Shakedown. They had many businesses and such set up telling about events of the summer. It was fun! 

Mason got a homemade popsicle! 
  

We played games and learned from some of the different people set up there. So much good stuff going on in town this summer! 
  

That next day was the first non-Whole30 day in 44 days. I woke up early and gave Matt a hug because we survived it! 🎉🎉🎉

When the boys got up they climbed in bed with me. :) 

Sweet boy! 

It was Mason's half-birthday so we celebrated him that day. The night ended with dirt pudding cups. Matt took a video but I don't like posting those so a picture of Maddox eating pudding will have to do. Mason felt very loved that day! 

The next morning, we ended up having to go to the doctor. Mason had two bites that were super swollen and red. Thankfully, they were nothing of concern and I'm grateful for that! 
Pictures while we waited because...duh. 






We met some friends at the park after the appointment and when we left, Mason found this bird in the grass. I tried to rescue it and get it out of harm's way but it wouldn't get in my bucket and I didn't want to pick it up. We said a prayer that it was okay! 
  

Matt took the boys to Target and they were into the video games. 😂


Another round of dirt pudding meant Oreo pudding mustaches. 
  

Ready for work! 

We picked up some homemade treats from a sweet girl in our church and I was pretty excited! 
  

Someone took a good ole nap! 



We got to spend some time with some of our favorite people that Friday afternoon, too! 



That Saturday I missed t-ball because my back was hurting but thankfully our friends grabbed some pictures while they cheered Mason on! 
  

I was so glad Maddox stayed home with me to snuggle! 

Magnatiles masterpiece! 

I get these snuggles some mornings but I can never get a picture. I was so glad Matt was home to grab one. I love these boys. 


Maddox and I went on a date! Wal-Mart and McDonald's. Doesn't take much to make us happy! 


Meanwhile, Matt and Mason had their own fun! 

Sweetness. 

That evening, Maddox and I ran to the grocery store for a few things. When we were in the parking lot, a gentleman stopped and gave Maddox this sucker. It was really sweet and he was pumped. I promptly put it in my purse and traded him for other candy later on. 😉
  




No comments:

Post a Comment