Thursday, May 2, 2019

Strawberry Picking {April 2019}

Last Wednesday we headed to Greyrock Farms/Green Acres Produce to pick strawberries for the SIXTH year in a row! Now THAT is tradition! 
Ready to go! It was the perfect day for picking! 




There were some of the most beautiful strawberries we've seen on this trip. TONS of bright red ones and soooo yummy! 
  

  


Maddox said he wasn't picking them. 

Then he tasted one and he changed his mind! 
  



Our haul which has given us some yummy strawberry banana pancakes and lots of snacks this week! 

We played on the playground for a while and the boys tried out this swing. Mason was a bit nervous at first but he ended up loving it! 
  


  

  

Picking through the years...Mason at 6ish months old 

Mason at 18ish months old. 

Mason at 2.5 years old. 

Mason at 3.5 and Maddox 10/11 months. 

Mason at 4.5 and Maddox at almost 2. 

We highly recommend this farm if you are local. If you aren't local, find a farm and go pick. It's a fun and tasty adventure! 


1 comment:

  1. How FUN!! I had to giggle, because when I read this, I was like, "This would be so much fun to do! Why have I never gone strawberry picking?" And then I remembered my parents' HUGE garden from when I was little and how strawberry picking was one of my chores! Why is it so much cooler in a blog post than it was as a kid?

    ReplyDelete