Tuesday, May 14, 2019

The Morgan's Movements 2019 {Week 17}

Not sure what it is about 2019 but I'm always behind on blogging. Oh well, it is what it is and it's all for memory's sake so when it happens, it happens. :) 

This picture was from our dairy re-introduction day on Whole30. I was excited to drink that milk and eat some cheese. 

Mason has decided he LOVES pears and they are his favorite fruit. 

Maddox has been begging for whole apples and on this day, he got one. It may have taken 30 minutes but he ate the whole thing! 

We have a dinosaur workbook that we've been using and Mason LOVED this word search. I was impressed by his ability. 

Little cutie...

Love my cuties. 

We have had some of the best weather lately and that has meant lots of meals outside when we can make it happen! 

Hatcher Garden walks...

Bedtime snuggles...


Someone didn't want to get up from nap...

I had my annual physical at the same time at Homeschool PE so Matt took the boys. Maddox kept him busy. 😂

One Saturday morning bright and early, we headed to Bojangles to treat the boys to breakfast. They obliterated it! :) 



  

T-ball! This season has been so fun! 
  




My sweet friend, Jen, did the devotional that morning and it was great! 



That wore this one out obviously and he needed a big time nap! 

Kids, man. 




Matt had a photoshoot at Glendale Shoals and the day was PERFECT! The boys and I had the best time walking around and playing while we waited for him. 

  

  


I attempted some pictures of my guys before church. It was (sort of) a success. 
  

  

  

We added Daddy in to see if that would help. Not really...😂


Mason finished up with AWANA and got his badge for finishing his book! 🎉





  


I had a meeting with our small group table leaders. What a blessing that was! 

Love these boys...

Maddox was having a clingy moment. Mason needed to help and he did a good job. 

More t-ball. 

Our buddies came! 







1 comment:

  1. If I ever were to become a mom, I would want to be just like you. You rock motherhood!!

    ReplyDelete