Friday, May 24, 2019

The Morgan's Movements 2019 {Week 20}

Pure relaxation, I'd say...

We got to spend a morning with some great friends last week and we all had the best time! 

  

  



My back was still bothering me last Wednesday so instead of Stroller Rollers, we headed to Chick-Fil-A for story time! 

Mason won a hedgehog. :) 
  

Coolest kid I know. He was directing me with this whistle. 

Snuck this...

This was Mason setting up a booty (booby) trap for Matt. He was so darn proud! 

I can't handle this sweetness. 

Matt didn't feel well and the boys were taking good care of him. 

Sweetness playing in the sand...before he put sand in all of the unwanted places.😑
  


Matt took the boys to Panera and this is how they were dressed. I was a bit in awe. 😂


We finished Charlie and the Chocolate Factory so we watched one of the movies, the old Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. Kids' clothes were optional. 

Saturday morning ready for an Amish bakery and a horseshow! 

Waiting for our donuts. ❤️

We also got scones. YUM! 

The horseshow was a neat experience. The boys weren't sure how to behave so that part was tricky but we love our girl, Emily, so we made it work. Emily and her sister are kids I love like I love my own. 


We walked in downtown Landrum briefly and hit up the amish grocery store. 


We took some time on Saturday afternoon to watch some of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory with Matt. It was the preferred movie. 

Our little Oompa Loompa drummer. 

I also made some fried Oreos. We'd been talking about it for a while and we made it happen! 
  

Easy Like Sunday morning...







Guy time for these two. 

Maddox brought his snack and came to watch PawPatrol for me! 

Look at this one....❤️

I had a meet-up with my small group table ladies. Only three of us but we had the BEST time!! 

These two fight BIG so when they sit well together and are happy, I try to capture it. 

Dad got lots of snuggles...

The boys and I are off to Louisiana for some family fun! 



No comments:

Post a Comment