Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Louisiana Trip {April 2014} Day 2

After a good night of sleep for both of us, we woke up ready for a busy and fun day! Mason dressed in his best! Doesn't he look so grown up here?!


Mason spent a little bit of time with PawPaw and MiMi before we headed to Amite to see GiGi. 



Once again, just checking to see if he is awake or asleep. Clearly he wasn't a fan of my doing that. HAHA!

And there's GiGi!! 

Mason got to meet Ms. Karen for the first time, too! She was a second Mom to me when I was growing up. 

And then, Mr. Mack! Oh boy, they had some fun! 

Mason made GiGi a Mother's Day card and he wanted to give it to her while we visited. And then, by the looks of the pictures, he wanted to take it back. :)


Then we headed to meet Mr. Bruce and Mrs. Melissa. I started babysitting for their family of 4 (then 5) 12 years ago. Mason loved Mr. Bruce and Mrs. Melissa! 

Mason also got to meet my best friend, Jill! More pictures to come of them later when we saw them! 

Then, we made a quick stop by the Mulberry Tree (a little boutique in town). I had seen on Instagram that they were having a Vera Bradley sale with items 50% and 75% off. We have an awesome diaper bag for Mason but when we travel out of town for several days, I prefer to bring a bigger bag so I don't have to bring a diaper bag + another bag. I ended up purchasing this bag and I love it! It has TONS of pockets on the inside just right for diapers, wipes, bibs, etc. It was regular $100 dollars and I got it for $50!! WOOHOO

After our bit of shopping, we went to La Carretta to meet up with Rarry and have an early dinner. Mason was LOVING his Rarry this day. It was sweet. And of course, the food was yummy. I love Mexican food! 


 

Big Boy with his Sippee cup! 


A few videos of Mason, Rarry and GiGi. 







No comments:

Post a Comment