Saturday, May 3, 2014

Willie Out West {A Book Review}

*I received this e-book for free from BookLook in exchange for my review. All opinions are my own.*


Willie Out West by Rhonda Walker is a short, cute, and fun story for children. The illustrations are awesome, especially in the e-book version that I received. 

The BookLook website gives this synopsis for the book: 
Young Willie Walrus leaves his ice home to travel on an adventure to Big West, where the town's citizen's desperately need help. Arriving to cheers, he quickly runs into Old Walter, the One-Eyed Whale. Colorful illustrations and action in Willie Out West takes readers to an old West town where the citizens expect Willie to save them. Can he? 

I thought this was a great book. I'm so glad to have it on our iPad now for when our 6-month old is just a little bigger and I can read it to him all of the time. I loved the courageous nature of the walrus in the story. The story was full of imagination and well-written. 

Two thumbs up for Willie! 

I review for BookLook Bloggers


No comments:

Post a Comment