Friday, May 9, 2014

Louisiana Trip {April 2014} Day 5

Sunday was Church day. Mason and I tried not to wake everyone this morning so I fed him breakfast in the bathroom/our room. He became a chatterbox in the early mornings while on this trip and it was so funny.


He woke up early this morning, too. And not long after these pictures were taken...

This happened. He hasn't fallen asleep like this in a long time. I don't know what happened but I sure didn't complain about it. I just enjoyed every second. 



Dad made me steak and eggs for breakfast and then Mason and I headed to church. Again, here I am checking to see if he is awake. haha. 


We went to church with GiGi and spent most of the service in the baby room. Mason was either a chatterbox or asleep so it was easier for him that way. We got to be with Jill and Liam that way too! Here we are all together.

After church, Mom, Mason and I went to meet Rarry at The Boston for lunch. He got there early and saved us a table. Sweet Rarry.


Mom lovin' from Rarry and GiGi. He was in hog heaven!

At lunch I said that I could make money off of all of the people who comment on how cute Mason is. Rarry said "Make you a sign that says 'If you think he's cute, give me a dollar'" He had us cracking up. :)

We had a great meal and then Mason and I headed to see the Mitchell Family and the Payne Family. We had great visits but I was so busy visiting that I didn't take any pictures! 

When we got back to Dad's it was supper time for the little guy so PawPaw helped out. 

By the end of this, he had carrots EVERYWHERE!

Later that night, this is how sweet he looked in his Pack and Play

No comments:

Post a Comment