Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Daisy Cakes Bakes {A Cookbook Review}



Daisy Cakes Bakes by Kim Nelson is the most beautiful cookbook I've seen a while! Nelson did an excellent job! I picked this book to review because Nelson is South Carolina-based baker and I love to support local folks when I can!

This cookbook is just delightful. Each of the recipes starts with a brief story that Nelson shares about where the recipe came from, why she uses it, etc. I love when chefs/bakers include that type of story with their recipes.

The recipes are well-written and easy to follow. My husband has already requested at least three things to be made for his birthday this year! :) I can honestly say that there are only a few recipes in the cookbook that I wouldn't want to try. The remaining 95% of them are calling my name!

If you need a new dessert cookbook, check this one out! And keep it in mind for gifts for Christmas too!

**I received this book from Blogging for Books.**

No comments:

Post a Comment