Saturday, August 24, 2019

Louisiana Trip May 2019 {Part 1}

When we left homeschool PE on that Friday, we headed toward Birmingham. The traffic was horrible but we were happy to see the Coca Cola sign!

We got to Birmingham in time to have dinner with our friends to celebrate their little girl's birthday. Maddox was dealing with allergies so he was coughing a lot and that made it a little stressful for me but we had a good time! And those cupcakes were yummy. 




That night, I had a great visit with friends before heading to bed. We were so grateful that The Dykes let us stay the night! 

I slept with Mason that night. I was a little nervous but he really did well. 



That next morning they were up EARLY! I hadn't decided if I would leave early but they were up and making noise so we loaded up and headed out. They were wound up and ready. I was not. 😂

We had a smooth trip and the boys did well. We got to PawPaw's that afternoon. 
My sister showed me this picture from many years ago! 

Do we favor? 

Meanwhile back in Spartanburg, Matt was smoking ribs. He was PUMPED up! 

LOOK AT THAT!!! ❤️
  

Meanwhile, I took a nap (note the hair) and ate a gold brick egg. 

He fought it. Then he finally gave in! 

Sleepy guys. PawPaw loves those Morgan boys. 

Still sleepy? I feel ya bro. 

After nap, we were ready to swim! PawPaw's friend, Eva, has a pool and she welcomed us nearly every day and we enjoyed it! 
  


PawPaw got attacked! 





All worn out from a full day of travel and swimming and getting ready for bed. 


No comments:

Post a Comment