Saturday, August 24, 2019

Louisiana Trip May 2019 {Part 3}

First thing that Tuesday morning after Memorial Day, these boys did this and I couldn't stop laughing. They obviously had no idea why I was laughing. (see: beavis and butthead). 


For lunch, we met my mom and her former co-worker, Miss Mary, at Raising Cane's. Maddox insisted on sitting my Miss Mary to eat. ❤️

  

  

Seems like we had worn Spike out as well. 


Yep, more swimming. 


  

  


Cool cool kids. 
  

We introduced PawPaw to Supermarket Sweep. 


After the boys went to bed I went to Eddie's. 


The next morning, I took the boys to Doughlicious Donuts. 

  

We headed to the park after that. It was SO hot that we lasted only a few minutes before heading to find something else. 
  

  

Dirt Cheap was the choice. 
  

  

Silly goose. 



And a silly (wooly) daddy sending pictures back. 

Such a good good time! 


No comments:

Post a Comment