Friday, August 30, 2019

Montgomery Visit Part 3 {June 2019}

First thing Monday morning, Mason headed to Summer Blast at Church of the Highlands, one of the reasons we went to Montgomery the week that we went. While I headed out to take Mason and Matt and his dad were working outside, Maddox and Grammy had some good time together. He kept her busy! 
   

  


He also helped a bit outside, too. Again, more pictures from Mrs. Claire. 
  

  

  

  

  

  

  

  

He was quite busy! 
  

  

 

Here's our big guy ready to load up! 

The set up was SUPER cute and Mason had the best time! 

  

  


I was so emotional dropping him off because Church of the Highlands holds such a special place in my heart. 

 Between dropping Mason off and picking him up, Mrs. Claire and I kept working on her craft room as well as a couple of other areas of organization in their house. 

Then it was time for more fun with Grammy for this guy. He's a good cook apparently. 
  

  

  

  

Now this I didn't know. He will be helping me with laundry from now on! 😉
  

Got him back after day 1! 

That evening, we went out for Nancy's Italian ice. This is a special place to Matt and me because we used to walk here from my apartment before we got married. 
  

  


  

Matt is weird. 😂😂😂

After this, Mrs. Claire and I headed to Hobby Lobby to peruse the aisles and found some great stuff for her walls! 

No comments:

Post a Comment