Thursday, March 24, 2016

Baby Morgan #2 Update {28 Weeks}

 Oh my golly, 28 weeks!!!!
 Time is FLYING! 
This picture was taken at 28 weeks exactly and my appointment was at 28 weeks, 1 day. :) 

Have a listen to sweet baby's heartbeat....152 bpm.

Here's what's going on with Baby MMM2! 

--We officially set a birth date for Baby. Unless baby decides to come earlier, which is certainly possible, we have scheduled our c-section date. We will only be telling this date to a few people so that baby's arrival will be a surprise to most. :) 

--Mason has decided that we will be naming the baby "Mac" or "MacMac" so there you have it. No matter the gender, it appears that this will at the very least be baby's nickname. So cute. 

--There is LOTS of movement going on in this here tummy. Baby is kicking and rolling and Kung Fu-ing tons. This especially happens first thing in the morning or last thing at night. 

--I have purchased a coming home outfit for a boy and a friend is going to let me look at some newborn girl outfits so I should have a girl option soon. Exciting!

--Matt is feeling the baby move more and more and that's always fun. 

--I am hoping Mason will be able to feel the baby, too, but I'm not sure he will understand it even if he does. We shall see. 

--My mom will be coming to stay with us for a few weeks to help with Mason and the baby. We are so grateful for that, for sure! I told her that Mason will either be attached to her because I have the baby or he will want me and she will get lots of baby time. She said it's a win-win for her so she doesn't care. :) 

--I've continued to write letters to Baby MMM2 although not as many as I'd like. I've started filling in some of the early baby book info, too. 

--All is well in Morgan land. Nothing else new to report. We just look forward to baby's arrival sometime between now and June 12th. :) 


2 comments:

  1. Looking beautiful, mama! Glad you and baby are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So exciting! I can't tell you how many friends I have that are due June 10th, 11th, 12th, and 13th. Craziness! What on earth was going on 9 months ago??

    ReplyDelete