Friday, March 18, 2016

Things I Love About Mason

The other day I looked in the rear view mirror and I saw this. I smiled so big and I thought: Kids make like better. Some days are heavy, hard and just plain junky BUT just one look at this kid's sweet face makes me smile.

After thinking about that, I decided to write some things that I'm loving about Mason right now.

--He LOVES ice cream! 


--He knows how to relax. 


 --He loves outside time. This weather is PERFECT for this right now! 



--He is way cool with his sunglasses. 

--He's a good sharer. This is a work in progress but it's so cool to see. 

--He loves his friends...Sky, Baby (Emma), Ri-Ri, NeNe...He's a fan of them ALL. 

--He loves going to church. 


He's just the sweetest big boy I know. 










1 comment:

  1. Things I love about Mason: He's so much fun to read about and he is so CUTE!!! I love that picture with the upside down sunglasses. Reminds me of a picture I have {somewhere in a box} of my friend's daughter. We were on vacation together and when I glanced in the backseat- same thing. She still marches to the beat of her own drum and is quite the personality. I think you have a similar winner with Mason!!!

    ReplyDelete