Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Matt's Birthday Date!

Matt celebrates a BIG birthday this coming weekend. He turns the BIG 3-0. We celebrated his birthday as well as a belated Valentine's with an overnight date. 
Before I talk more about the date, let me just say, we could not be more grateful for our sweet friends, The Rasnakes, who child swap with us and allow us to have these awesome dates. It's not always an overnight date but it's always special and needed. 
You guys ROCK!!

Now, on to the date. Matt and I dropped Mason off at Jenn's and headed to dinner at Willy Taco.


We started with the Tres Amigos appetizer and it was awesome! We each ordered two tacos and were so full from the appetizer that we only ate one a piece.


Right after we took those pictures above, I got sick. It was so strange. I suddenly felt nauseous and then I ended up getting sick in the bathroom. :(. Matt was a trooper and took me home to rest for a bit. Thankfully, it just seemed to be something momentary and we were able to head back out and get yummy dessert from The Fresh Market.

I was so glad I felt better because the date ended up being much more fun that way!! :)

On Saturday morning, I got up early and Matt slept in late. I worked on chores and for lunch we headed to Wade's for yummy lunch. The sweet tea tops it off for us, for sure!


After lunch, we headed to knock out some items on our stockpile list. Then we went to get our boy. Time together is sweet but it's oh so fun to get back together, too. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment