Monday, July 6, 2020

The Morgan's Movements 2020 {Week 21}

Oh my word...this was so long ago that I don't even know how these pictures all fit together. My blog has been giving me trouble and I haven't been able to consistently work on it! 

LEGOS are this boys favorite. He is ready for them FIRST thing in the morning and wants to play until he's getting into bed at night. 

Mason had a "school" (his term) of roly polies and he was making sure they were getting enough light and heat. 😂❤️

Superheroes by day! 



Dance parties are THE BEST!!! 


Mason had a great time with the Lite Brite. He LOVES it! 


Astronaut was the costume of the day...er, week! 

Ready for anything! 
  

Living room picnic for the win! 


POPCORN!!! Oh my word, this stuff is amazing! It'd be even better enjoyed in the theatre but we will take what we can get right now! 


Matt and Mason made a trip to Gaffney for Sunny's donuts...YUM!! 






We are so thankful for the late spring and early summer days that were cooler. It made it so much easier to be outside. Chalk art is a major favorite! 



We also had another yummy taste test! 

😍😍😍



Matt and I have been doing our best to keep up with exercising. The hot afternoons make it hard but we've done the best we can and been proud of ourselves! 
  

A Hatcher Garden trip for my guys with leftover donuts included! 
  

Hatcher Garden is always the best place for exploring and finding lots of amazing things in nature! 
  

He asked for his hair to be parted down the middle. Gave us all a good little chuckle, himself included! 

❤️

Ready to fight something...don't recall what it was on this particular day! 

Legos creations! 
  




Again, always prepared. 😂

I ran two solid miles on this day. I haven't been able to do it since because of  the heat but man, it felt good! 


No comments:

Post a Comment