Tuesday, July 7, 2020

The Morgan's Movements 2020 {Week 22}

Like I said in the last post, I'm so delayed in writing these that some of these pictures don't even make that much sense to me. 😂😂😂 But I shall persevere nonetheless. 

This guy is always investigating something...
  

Matt and I decided to sort the LEGOS at some point. I don't really know that I'd recommend it to anyone. 😳

I asked Matt to put the parchment paper on the sheet. Meaning sheet PAN. 😏😏😏

Bunk beds were finally and successfully set up and that meant these two wanted to be in the top one constantly. The newness has worn off a bit but they are still definitely fans of bunk beds! 




We had a family sleepover/slumber party per request of one of the boys and it was a blast! Until the next day when Matt and I both had sore backs. 😂
We had pizza and popcorn and watched movies. We played with our new marshmallow guns, too. 


  



Maddox was FEELING that late night by about mid-day the next day. 😂
  

Matt and the boys watched the rocket launch. I chose not to participate. Too many emotions and I wasn't sure I could bear it! 



❤️❤️


No comments:

Post a Comment