Friday, July 31, 2020

Maddox Says & Does {25}

Matt told the boys I had to be in the bedroom away from them while awaiting test results.
Mason: We can have iPad time! We can make a mess! we can do whatever we want!
Maddox: I don't know about that, Mason
😂😂

I asked Maddox to rub my feet. He started and then said, "You have rough feet." 😑😑😑

I was doing journal questions with each of the boys individually. Maddox happened to hear Mason answer a question that he'd already answered and he answered it the same way. He came running in. "I knew you'd say that. Give me some knucks!" 😂

Maddox was supposed to be in the bathroom and he wasn't so I jokingly ran behind him and shooed him into the bathroom. He said, "I don't like when you follow me in here." I told him someone had to keep him in line. He said, "I keep myself in line." 🤣

Maddox told me he think he's getting some legos for his birthday. "A lego set! I'll build it before it's cake time!"

One night while giving kisses to Maddox, Matt's cheek brushed him and while rubbing, he said "Dad, your face is killing me."

Maddox just randomly said, "I want to marry a brown skinned lady because I want to have brown skinned kids when I grow up!" ❤️😭❤️😭

The first night we got out the new marshmallow guns, the boys were pumped. Maddox kept trying to do his and saying "Wait, I've gotta stop laughing!" 😂

Mason just rode to the end of the road and Maddox was concerned. I told him that it was fine. He said "ohhh he's half teenager so that's why he can ride down there without us."

Our friends have a turtle in their house right now.
Mason: maybe it escaped.
Maddox: turtles can't open doors. 😂

Maddox has started having rest time versus nap. He has to pick up toys when he's done. He told Matt "I can't clean up because I have a broken arm."

Maddox asked for Funyuns so I made those one of his birthday week treats. "I don't like them. I just keep asking you to buy them." At first I was annoyed then he said, "For you and Daddy and Mason." ❤️

On June 30th, we got Wendy's to-go for dinner because we were starting the month of July without eating out for the whole month. Maddox had eaten a good bit of his food and said he was full of his food. I then asked him: "What about the Frosty we are getting?" He said "Frosties aren't food!" 😂
Amen, I can relate to that!  

Mason made a blueberry cobbler and Maddox cut some strawberries to go on the side. Without prompting, Mason said, "Thanks for cutting up the strawberries, Maddox."
A bit later Maddox said, "Mase, thanks. Your blueberry cobbler is good!!" 

When we picked some of our carrot from our garden, Maddox said "We will have to clean those!" and he said, "I cannot believe we grew those in our front yard!" 

"I am going to tell you something about this afternoon. 
This afternoon..." 
I'm always thankful for a heads up about what's coming. 😂

While at Hatcher Garden one day, Maddox said, "Dad, do you know the so-called Sonic the Hedgehog?" 😂😂😂

Maddox asked Matt to hold hands so he could give Matt his super powers. Matt said he'd give him his powers as well. Maddox asked what Matt's powers were. Matt said "power of Dad love." Maddox said, "I feel it in my heart!" 
😭😭😭

"Let's do this thing!" 

Maddox asked Mason and I to get up from one of our couches by saying, "I mind you and Mason snuggling here." 
Well then. 😑

Maddox asked me what my superpower is. I told him I didn't know. He said, "Just pick one. I'll give you options."

From the other room, I randomly heard "Not on my watch!"

During board game time, "I'll beat your booties."
Competitive much?

We have a couple of places that socks belong. Maddox saw a pair of mine in another place. He said, "Mom this isn't where your socks belong." 😂 #Busted

"When we are teenagers, it will be the last time we are kids because after we are teenagers, we become grownups."

A friend shared a zebra cake roll with me and it was delicious so we got some to have at the house. We all shared one after dinner one night. Maddox said, "Now can I have a whole one?" 😂

"One of my favorite colors is cheese dip."

At 8:20 a.m. one morning "I'm ready for lunch!"

On that same day, "Why do ladies not have penises?" 😳
Thankfully, I got away with an easy answer and didn't have to have a full science lesson.

One afternoon, Maddox tooted and said "Me!! It was me because I always toot!"

One morning we had a light breakfast before going for out family walk/bike ride/run and Maddox was giving out granola bars. When we were eating, I noticed Matt was the only one with a different kind and I said something about it. VERY jokingly Maddox said, "Do YOU want that kind, Lady?" 😂😂😂

While we were on the above mentioned outing, Maddox said, "When we get home, let's have a real breakfast!" 😂

"These are called underpants because we wear them under our pants." #yep

No comments:

Post a Comment