Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Croft State Park {July 2020} {Morgan Boys & Dad}

Well, almost 2 months later, I decided to try to pick back up blogging again. This has definitely been a theme in 2020 for me. I have all of the pictures in posts but just don't have them written and posted. Here's to keeping up better in the future. 

In late July, Matt took the boys to Croft for a fun day. I was working but I don't think they missed me one bit! :)  They saw creatures galore including a whole duck family! They fished a bit and just enjoyed their day. ❤️❤️❤️






















This was me while they were having all of the fun. 😂


2 comments:

  1. I've missed your posts!! So good to see you here. And THANK YOU for your card! I loved it so much and hung it on my encouragement board!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I hope to get a better system in place to keep up again. This year has just whipped my tail!! You are sooo welcome!

      Delete