Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Mason Says & Does {45}


-Me: Mason, do you have anything in your seat?

Mason: Just a napkin, a larabar wrapper, another larabar wrapper,  straw paper, and that's all" 

Me: πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚


-Maddox: I wish we had gone to Happy Hollow more before the virus. I miss it because it has monkey bars and hiding spots. 

Mason: We didn't get to because Marcus and Maxwell died right before the virus and we weren't going out much." 

😭😭😭


-"Today, I'm thankful for the word 'knucklehead". πŸ˜‚


-Mason had 3 cents. "Can we go to the closest store for me to buy something!?!" 


-"Fact: Puffer fish have enough poison to kill 30 humans." then he walked out of the room. 


-While passing a 7-11, "Dad can we get a big gulp? They are only 49 cents!" 

-Mason went to bed one night asking "Can we take a nap tomorrow?" πŸ˜‚

-Mason came out of his room and said "My roommate needs to go to the bathroom." That'd be Maddox. 

-Me: Mason is that all you need? Mason: yes. for now. πŸ˜‚

-When we did The Morgan Hotel, Mason said "Thanks for this." ❤️

-For the room service, Mason said "Can you tell me what the sausage looks like?" πŸ˜‚

-"Fog is just a cumulus cloud near the ground." 

-Regarding a shirt, "Can you inside this out?" 

-While sitting outside watching cars go by and just relaxing "This is the best day of our lives!" 😍

-When asked to fill out his poster for kids club, he wrote this "I am a star because of my cool muscles." 

-Mason and I were going through math problems and I said, "Is that right?" He said "well, by the sound of your voice, I'm guessing no." πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

-Matt was asked by Mason if he would prefer a four wheelers, dirt bike, an x-wing or a Snow Speeder. 😍

-The boys were going through the house opening every door and closer and yelling "Aha!" looking for a creature or a robber. 

-While learning about caterpillars and butterflies, the boys laughed uncontrollably every time I said "pupa" Boys...

-I told the boys there was no crying on my birthday. Mason said "What!?! Not even if I lose a foot?!?!" πŸ˜‚

-Me: Mason, don't come in my room during rest time unless it's an emergency. I'm going to take a nap today. 45 minutes later, Mason shows up at the door whispering: Mommmmmmmm did you know a dolphin in a mammal?! I laughed and asked if that was an emergency. Then later, I asked him if he'd seen the mailman during rest time. He said "Yes but it wasn't an emergency so I didn't tell you." πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

-Mason: Mom, do you know where frisbees were invented? 
Me: no....
Mason: at a frisbee factory. 
πŸ˜‚

-One night at bedtime, Mason informed Matt that he was already growing a mustache. Matt thought he was joking and almost laughed but then realized he was serious. Mason then said "He can already see some hair there." aka. peach fuzz. 😍😍

-Maddox made a joke and we were all cackling. Mason said "You finally made a joke that made me laugh." πŸ˜‚




No comments:

Post a Comment