Friday, September 25, 2020

The Morgan's Movements 2020 {Week 33}

I fear these pictures are not in accurate order but I am not going to concern myself with it too much since I've let myself get so far behind. It is what it is! 
These cuties were matching so we definitely had to get a few pictures! 

Ever since we started watching Ultimate BeastMaster as a family, this has been happening! 


Too pretty to be inside! 

Picture to send to Daddy at work. All smiles! 

Hahaha. Someone was in need of a haircut! 



He wanted to use all of the stickers but he surely did NOT want to put them away. Yeah, this was fun for NO ONE! 

Goodness, I love him. 

We've been battling hornworms on our tomatoes. The boys have been great helpers to get them removed! 

More matching. Matt said they looked like the Kratt Brothers! Especially in that last one! 


Handsome boys with handsome haircuts! 


Matt took them on a nature walk at Cottonwood Trail. They had a blast even though the water was HIGH and it was partially blocked off. 





Church at home was great but also interesting. Maddox "helped" me take notes. 😂

But we did all get to watch together and that was memorable for sure. 



Sweet boys. 

Lego creation and the inspiration. 
 

Our friends gifted us this little table and the boys LOVE it! 

😂😂😂
 


I saved these because Maddox took them. 


Beautiful weather for outside playtime is always a win for us! 

I feel VERY safe! 

There was an afternoon hockey game one day and the boys asked for signs. I thought I did pretty good!! 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment