Friday, September 25, 2020

The Morgan's Movements 2020 {Week35}

Oh goodness. These boys! 😍😍


Maddox had his annual vision check on this day and he did really well! He got a new script that reflects a bit of improvement! 🎉



Apparently, it wore him out! ❤️

Sweatshirt weather? Yes, please! 

So handsome. 

We met friends for an outdoor nature walk and some playtime. Great day for it! 


Movies and popcorn? Always a good idea! 

Best gift of 2020. 😂😂😂

We got to go back to church in person for the first time in 6+ months and you KNOW I took pictures of us looking so fancy! 😂





Yep, did alllll of that make-up then realized I was covered 2/3 of it up. Good times. 





Cutie. 

We don't often say yes to fort building because of the small space we live in but on this day, we transformed the whole living room! It was a win for sure! 

After my birthday (which I'll cover in another post), we got take out. We had planned to do on my birthday but we were full from lunch when dinner time came so we put it off a day. We got it from Tropical Grille. Man, sooo good. Those yuka fries were amazing! 

Y'all...if you aren't doing face masks together with someone special? DO IT TODAY!! 



Maddox did something weird (I think I'll share about this in another post) and we had to put a cool cloth on his face. He got up in our bed like he was at a spa. 




No comments:

Post a Comment