Monday, September 28, 2020

My 36th Birthday!

August 29th was my 36th birthday! We celebrated all weekend starting Friday afternoon! We ordered some amazing cookie sandwiches from a local teenager and we knew we wanted to eat them fresh so we did! My guys sang to me and we were all glad to dive in! Yes, they were huge and Matt and I totally should have shared one. 😂



So good. 

We watched a movie that afternoon and Maddox was obviously comfy. 

Saturday was a relaxing day and I received gifts and love and messages and such. I've included screen shots of some of the wishes here. 



My guys made me stay in bed and brought the balloons in, sang and brought presents and cards! We try to save any cards that come in the mail for the actual birthday so I got to open those, too. 















This was the fort I mentioned in another post. Didn't realize we started it on my birthday. It provided hours of entertainment especially for the boys. ❤️❤️
 



We also did an M&M Taste test at some point in that weekend. That was fun! 







We took the boys to the new bike park at the Rail Trail and they had a blast!! Most of what I captured was on video so these will hold space for that. 




It was just a good weekend overall and I felt very loved. Matt and the boys always do a good job of that! 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment