Friday, September 25, 2020

The Morgan's Movements 2020 {Week34}

During our butterfly lesson, the boys each drew butterflies. I was pretty impressed! 
This was one of Mason's.

These are Maddox's. 


Mason is learning fractions so we made this chat to keep up with our school progress. At this point, we had finished 1/5th of the school year! 

Breakfast and school! We don't always do it this way but sometimes it just makes sense! 


Don't remember what this face was for but something shocked him! 

Um, yes indeed. 



Maddox's addition to Matt's bedside table! 

Ready to hike! 

Matt mowing and his helper back there, too. 😍

Goodness, I'm so glad we are raising readers. 


Comfy, kids? 

Matching is a favorite these days. I know it won't be something they request forever and I like to believe they are channeling a bit of there little bros, Maxwell and Marcus, and that makes my heart happy. ❤️❤️


 

No comments:

Post a Comment