Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Maddox Says & Does {26}

-While out with Matt and before leaving to come home..."Let's sit and chat for a while" 

-He was carrying on one day about "day care" and I could not figure out what he was talking about. He meant URGENT care. 😂

-Maddox: I wish we had gone to Happy Hollow more before the virus. I miss it because it has monkey bars and hiding spots. 

Mason: We didn't get to because Marcus and Maxwell died right before the virus and we weren't going out much." 

😭😭😭

-Mason came into the room with a light saber. Maddox said "Don't hurt Mama. I love her!" 

-"Man, these grits are good!" 

-Maddox is learning specific sounds and I asked him one he'd missed. He straight up said, "I Don't knooooowwwww." 

-Boys were playing trains one day. Maddox: No, don't put the mom. They don't like the mom. Me: Why don't they like the mom? Maddox: Just because. It's a different family. Not like ours.

-When we did The Morgan Hotel, Maddox said "How did you set this up already?!?" 😍

-While playing one day, Maddox said "I've got my old school cell phone in case someone needs to call me." 🤣

-One morning, I was in the bathroom when Maddox finished breakfast. I came out to find all of his dishes in the sink! First time unprompted. 🎉

-Maddox one morning during school: this part of my school is soooooo boring. 

-One evening I asked Maddox to finish his zucchini. "Listen, I haven't even start it yet." 😂

-Maddox asked to work on counting so I went to start giving him numbers to trace. He said "No start with 5 so I can blast off like a rocket!" 

-Maddox trying to choose underwear. "Eenie Meanie Money Mo. Catch a together by a green lantern." 😂

-Maddox said when he grows up he is going to change his name to John even though some people might still call him Maddox.

-At bedtime one night, Maddox said "well, I'm hungry for 6 things. Cheese, toast, bacon, water, banana and candy." 

-"Mom when you and Dad got married were fishing poles just a rope with a hook on the end? Way back then..." 😂

-He has been very bothered that his name can't start with a lowercase M instead of a capital M. 

-Maddox who wears glasses said "Let me look for it, I have better eyesight." 

-"Mom, did you know you can use three 1s and make an H? Two that are straight up and down and one left and right." 

-"Males are boys and females are girls." 

-When we put out Halloween/Fall decorations, Maddox called them falloween decorations. 

-"Have a nice fake-o-ween." 

-In the below picture..."I love you, Mason." 

-I asked Maddox for a hug and a kiss and as he walked out the door, he said, "Nope. that's not happening." 😂

No comments:

Post a Comment