Tuesday, May 15, 2018

A Memory a Day for Moms: A Five Year Inspirational Journal {A Journal Review}


BookLook Bloggers sent me this beautiful journal, A Memory a Day for Moms: A Five Year Inspirational Journal, to review. At the beginning of the year, Matt and I began a Q&A Journal for married couples and I loved the idea of this being another something I could leave behind for my boys one day. Even if it's something we give them as teenagers so we can talk more about that five year period of their lives. 

Anyway, first, I LOVE the look of this journal. It is beautiful and sturdy. The pages are inviting and there is enough space in each year's section to write for several children. The questions vary greatly and I like that because it covers a variety of topics. Each day ends with a bible verse and a prayer to pray over your child(ren). 

I do wish that this was a three year journal versus a five year journal. Five years just seems like a long time to do something like this. But who knows, I may change my mind as time goes on. 

Regardless, I think this is great treasure for a mom to give to her child(ren) one day. I'm enjoying it! Side note: It is no big deal to pick up mid-year like I did. 

I highly recommend this as a gift to a new mom or for a mom on her birthday or Mother's Day. This is going to be lots of fun! 

**As mentioned above, I received this journal from BookLook Bloggers. All opinions are my own.**

No comments:

Post a Comment