Thursday, May 31, 2018

Everyday Holy by Melanie Shankle {A Devotional Review}





Everyday Holy: Finding A Big God in the Little Moments by Melanie Shankle has been a God-send for me. I have read all of Melanie Shankle's books in the past so when I saw she put out of her first devotional, I was anxious to get my hands on it. 

Everyday Holy is completely relatable as Shankle uses everyday situations, stories from her life and pop culture to draw you in to be reminded of God's goodness. I feel like sometimes devotionals can be heavy and a bit bogged down for me. These are the opposite of that. They clearly turn you toward God with scriptures and basic truths based on those scriptures but are also basic enough that even the youngest of Christians can relate to what is shared. 

I would recommend this book to anyone looking for a daily devotion. These are poignant and simple and easy to fit into a busy day. 

Thanks, Melanie! 

**I received this book from BookLook Bloggers! 





No comments:

Post a Comment