Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Mason Says & Does {29}

We were shopping in Target and Mason saw a giant display of Coca Cola. "I wish GiGi was here shopping with us." 😍

"Mom, may I have a toucan?" Yeah, he meant vase. Who knows!?!

Mason introduced Maddox to someone new saying "This is my little brother, Maddox. He's a wild boy." 😂😂😂

On his half birthday:

"What do we have today?"

"You get to decide. It's your half birthday."

"How about we go somewhere to celebrate?"

"Where?"

"MCDONALDS!!!"

Of course that's where he wanted to go. 😂

When it was past bedtime one night and I was a little annoyed but then heard him saying:
"...God will heal them." "love God with all your heart, your soul, your mind and your strength." 😭

Our neighbor brought donuts and Mason said, "He's spoiling us for good. Ice cream sandwiches AND donuts!"

One day, I was very tired and I said I had a bear on my back. Mason pipes up and says "I've got a silver tree on my back!" 😂

After a painting activity at the library, he says "My hand is literally yellow!"

Mason calls the little subscription things that come from a magazine a "visor". I love it.

Also, bookmarks are checkmarks. :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment