Monday, May 14, 2018

The Morgan's Movements 2018 {Week 19}

Little Mister was looking pretty preppy last week! So darn cute! 

We ran some errands Monday morning and then we went to Airport Park for a picnic and playtime. 



  



It was a beautiful day but man, summer is coming! 
 

We played in the swimming pool Monday evening for a while. Both boys are really enjoying that! 
  



After swimming time, we enjoyed some more time outside. Man, the weather has bene beautiful! 
  

And then while I prepped dinner before a girl's night, Maddox pulled the powdered sugar off of the counter. He is lucky he's cute. 😉

We had our last MOPS Tuesday morning. We are going to miss it this summer! 

That afternoon, we went to the mall to play and grabbed CFA dinner for the boys with our cow calendar deal! Mason and I had a photo shoot. 😂










We had a few quarters. Mason loved this! Maddox? Not so much! 
 

Wednesday morning, we spent some time with Anna and Kris and we had a blast! When we turned on three road, we saw a deer! 

Kris suggested a trip to the creek. Oh man, the Morgan boys LOVED that! 
  

  

  

  

  

 

We had some more adventures, we headed back. Even after 3 hours together, we didn't want to leave! 
 

  

  

  

I came home to a Mother's Day card from my mom. yes, she is the BEST! She spoiled me this year! 

Thursday, Mason had swim lessons and on the way home, the car acted up so we took it to the dealership. I tried pictures with Maddox. He just wanted to leave. 😂



That evening, I got gas in our neighbor's car to thank her for letting us borrow it for the day. I hit the jackpot! 

Matt took the boys to the library to make crafts for Mother's Day. Beforehand, we had plans for dinner but the car issues changed things up so they got to go to McDonalds. 


Meanwhile at home, it began to storm and I looked out the door to see our pool GONE! When the rain slacked a bit, I ran to find it. I got soaked but I rescued it! 

On the way home from the library, Mason told Matt, "Dad, my hand is literally yellow." Yep, sure is. 

While we waited for speech to finish Friday, Maddox just looked to cool for the school. 
  

That afternoon, he even watched a bit of TV. this is NEW! 

Friday evening, we discovered our mockingbird nest had been disturbed, likely in the storm, Matt found one of the babies on our back porch so he worked hard to get it back in the nest. 

  

  

We were all cheering him on! 




No comments:

Post a Comment