Tuesday, October 11, 2016

The Berenstain Bears and The Christmas Angel {A Book Review}



I'm such a sucker for a good children's book and when the book is a Berenstain Bears book, well, that takes it to a whole other level. When it's a Christmas Berenstain Bears book...I think you get the point. :) 

The Berenstain Bears and the Christmas Angel is the perfect addition to our Christmas book collection. I've mentioned in the past that we read at least one Christmas book each day from December 1st-25th. I wrap them up and we open each day. When I put away the Christmas decorations, the books get put away, too. That way when we take them out each year, they are like brand new books. 

Anyway, back to the book at hand. My favorite thing of all about Berenstain Bears books is that they have a moral or lesson in them. I love that these books can expand on those good things with ease. 

The Berenstain Bears and the Christmas Angel shares about the bears being excited for snowfall and trying to decide what to make from snow. They decide on an angel and when they show their parents, they share with them about angels. The talk about what angels do, some of the specific angels mentioned in the Bible, and also talk about what the angel, Gabriel, did. I can't wait to read this book more with my boys during the Christmas season. 

I think this is a great addition to a Christmas book stash! 





I review for BookLook Bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment