Friday, December 30, 2016

A Royal Christmas Wedding by Rachel Hauck {A Book Review}


Within the last two years, I have read nearly all of Rachel Hauck's books. Those books included The Royal Wedding Series. A Royal Christmas Wedding is the final book in that series and I was anxious to get my hands on it. 


This final book in the Royal Wedding Series focused on the story of Prince Colin and Avery Truitt. I don't wan to give away much of the story, as usual, but especially in case you haven't read the other books in the series. But I do want to share a few thought about this particular book in the series. 

First, if you haven't read the series, add it to your list. These books are mostly light-hearted Christian fiction and just fun reads. Rachel's writing style is consistent throughout her books and as far as I can recall, I liked all of her books. :)

This book was good, too, however, I did feel like it was a little too predictable. Yes, I know that adds to the easy to read aspect of it but I needed a little bit of intrigue. That being said, I did like the ending of the book. 

The epilogue of the book was one of my favorite parts of the whole series. The two pages wrap up the entire series by including nearly 60 years worth of information in just a short space. I thought that was super fun and unexpected.

If you are looking for an easy, fun read, this is it! 






I review for BookLook Bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment