Sunday, December 18, 2016

Scripture Doodle by April Knight {Book Review}

 

As many of you know, scripture doodling is a huge thing right now. I have recently reviewed another book that's a devotional with an adult coloring book along with it. I have enjoyed doing that from time to time, although not consistently. When I saw these two Scripture Doodle devotionals form April Knight, I wanted to see what they were all about. 

Each of the books, Scripture Doodle, A Six-Week Devotional Experience and Scripture Doodle, God's Promises by April Knight are intended to last for six weeks worth of devotionals. 

Each book contains an introduction to scripture doodling on the first few pages as well as some guides to show how scripture doodling is intended to work as far as finding a scripture from a specific passage and gleaning from it. 

I browsed through each of the books and was really impressed with them. I think they are well written and designed and are great devotionals. 

When I received the two books in the mail, I just kept getting this feeling like they weren't for me. In fact, one friend kept coming to mind and it was honestly strange for her to come to mind. She's a friend from high school who I haven't seen in many years. As I looked through them and learned more about them, she just kept coming to mind. 

Approximately 2 weeks after they came in the mail, this sweet friend's dad passed away unexpectedly and I immediately knew why God had put her on my heart for these books. Shortly after he passed away, I packaged these up and sent them her way. I pray they are a blessing to her in the best way. 
 




**Thank you for these books, Litfuse.**


No comments:

Post a Comment