Saturday, December 10, 2016

Maddox is SIX MONTHS OLD!!

Our sweet Maddox turned 6 months old on Tuesday! Matt worked and I did, too, and we had speech as well so it was a full day. We celebrated a bit and hopefully, we can celebrate again later. :) 

I will do a full six month post once Matt is able to take pictures of our boy. He has his 6 month check up next week, too. 

We found these fun masks in the closet and they were perfect to celebrate our boy!
   

Maddox didn't wear one, he ate one. :)
 

Mason was prepped for the day. He said "I am ready to go!"

I tried to get some pictures of Maddox and he wasn't quite interested...haha! 
  

 

After I left for work, Matt tried again. Still not great but it's a few more to add to the day,  I think. It was a dreary day and wet outside so inside pictures were our option. :) 
   
 
  

Blurry brother love..haha

 

 


Comparison of Mason and Maddox.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment