Monday, June 19, 2017

When you've just got something to write down...:)

If you know me well, you know that I love a good office supply. School supply day in school was the best day EVER! And as I've grown up, it's basically the same thing. When Shoplet offered to send me some products to check out, you know I jumped at that option!! 


I love that you can seen the tips of the highlighter through the cap, a nice plus! 

However, my favorite products were the expo markers!!! We have a dry erase board on our fridge that we use for daily for grocery list items and just miscellaneous notes. These markers have been perfect for that! They couldn't have come at a better time either because we had just used up our last marker! WOOHOO! 

These are double tipped and each have a black on one end. 
We will use these often during school in the fall for our workbooks, etc. 

I like these because of the magnet so I can attach to the fridge right next to the board. Perfection! 

We even shared a few markers with our friends because why not share the love!? 

These Papermate InkJoy Gel Pens are great as well. I am particular about pens because I don't like anything that smears and these don't! They write smoothly and dry quickly just like I like a pen to do. 

Please note that the link to each product on the Shoplet site is at the top of the post. :) 

 Shoplet sells office supplies cleaning suppliesmedical supplies, and office furniture. Free shipping on orders over $35

Thanks, Shoplet, for these awesome products!! 


Please note, these products were received for free but all opinions are my own. :) 

1 comment:

  1. This post made me giddy! I LOVE PENS AND MARKERS AND ALL THE SUPPLIES!!!! This is just happiness on a screen!

    ReplyDelete